Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

LORD IMPROVE ME….


19 I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me.
Psalm 119:19 King James Version (KJV)

Daily we are not perfect, and we are meant to grow and improve on who we are so, it is appropriate that we grow and ask of GOD to improve us…

  1. LORD teach me to obey every of your instructions for me, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

And the children of Israel did according to all that the Lord commanded Moses, so did they. Numbers 1:54
2.  LORD help me that all I plan doesn’t overrule your counsel for my life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand. Proverbs 19:21

3.  LORD as I live for you, let me not be stuck to the impossible, help me to see life through your eyes… A life of possibilities, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.


And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

4. LORD help me not to put my trust in the things of this world, but #TRUST YOU FOR EVERYTHING, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!
Mark 10:21-24

5. LORD help Nigeria throughout the electoral process, and elect the right people peacefully, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.
Proverbs 16:3 King James Version (KJV)

You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN

GOD BLESS YOU!


HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment