Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

THANK YOU JESUS THAT I HAVE YOU...




1. LORD THANK YOU THAT MY LIFE IS ALL ABOUT YOU, THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: Hebrews 8:10

2. LORD THANK YOU THAT IT IS YOU I KNOW FOREVER AND EVER, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. Hebrews 8:11

3. LORD THANK YOU THAT I LIVE AS YOU WANT ME TO, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. [2 CHRONICLES 36:21-24]

21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
Isaiah 30:21 King James Version (KJV)

4. LORD THANK YOU THAT I ABIDE IN YOU AND NO ONE ELSE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. {2 CHRONICLES 36}

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:4-5 King James Version (KJV)

5. LORD THANK YOU THAT I AM FOUND RIGHTEOUS IN YOU, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof there is no death. Proverbs 12:28

 You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN



Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!


HAVE A NICE DAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment