Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

#GRACE, TO ADVANCE TO THE NEEDED LEVEL (THE PLACE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE).


For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Titus 2:11
First 7 days of the #month is #PRAYER and #FASTING...

It is about Praying and Fasting for #GRACE, TO ADVANCE TO THE NEEDED LEVEL (THE PLACE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE).
#LORD #THANK YOU FOR WHERE I AM, THANK YOU YOUR #GRACE THAT GOT ME HERE, I REALLY #APPRECIATE IT
LORD GIVE ME THE GRACE TO BE WHERE YOU REALLY WANT ME TO BE, AND GRANT ME SPEEDY #PROGRESS, IN #JESUS NAME, AMEN.




When you see GOD do amazing things in the people's lives around you, you identify with the fact that GOD is in that neighborhood, that means yours is meant to happen soon...
David had many wives that had children for him, but one of them didn't Michal, she looked down on David praising GOD, in Israel it was known that there was no barren in the land except for her.
Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death. 2 Samuel 6:23
LORD WHATEVER THAT IS IN MY LIFE REFUSING YOUR RAIN OF PROGRESS, PROMOTION AND FAVOR, LORD LET IT VANISH AND NO LONGER EXIST, LORD LET MY LIFE ENJOY YOUR BENEFITS....

103 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psalm 103:1-2King James Version (KJV)

The day before the last day decree over your life, all that your heart desires (As the Spirit leads)....

Please remember on the last day get worship songs and worship GOD day and night for 30 minutes or more ( I employ you to spend an hour)
Give a special offering of Thanksgiving....
I started this prayer and fasting, I spend time with GOD in a solitary place, and HE showed up.... I saw double #Rainbows in the #Sky towards the end of Bible Study... Which HIS promise to take me and you who follow suite,  to that desired place we need to be and keep  havoc away from us... Noah enjoyed #GOD as HE displayed HIS rainbow over the earth and promised to never destroy the #Earth


Check #Instagram... @light_blessing or @Light_blessingForever


13 I do set my bow in the #cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my #covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
Genesis 9:13-16King James Version (KJV)


You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… http://bit.ly/1Ln79kN







8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)







Get the latest and previous  Write-ups  by clicking on this link http://t.co/czgOSxeODi




I will not forget thy word. Psalm 119:16



THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment