Pages

Monday 18 July 2016

Big Time Miracles




136 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
2 O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
3 O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
4 To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
5 To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.
6 To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136 1:1-6

There was this club within the city, only the Very Important People, usually go there to eat and meet, so as I was passing by with my friend, GOD ministered to me and said "you will eat there"... Well I said yo myself, "it will happen in the future I believe I will be successful and all"... Only to see that in the next few weeks I got an invite by my friend JOHN,  to have a #Luncheon there and listen to an important man share his #Faith Story...
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT A VICTORIOUS   HALLELUJAH


The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. Psalm 121:1-8



I was told that the state and the other states around me usually have #Tornados and Tornado rains... Well one time my coworker was like "we have to be and do so and so when the Tornado hits?, I told her, "bad things don't happen where I am.." I have heard news and forecasts about Tornado watches and all that... None have come near my dwelling... PRAISE THE LORD... There was this one time I went out of town coming back from Franklin Graham prayer for the Nation, and the weather forecast was all about Tornado rains, I just tweeted "they can forecast all they want, I know the one who made the #Weather they are forecasting about, and HE SAYS ALL WILL BE WELL...".
 AND ALL WILL BE WELL WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE...
Everything went OK... I arrived safe and sound!!!
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT A VICTORIOUS   HALLELUJAH




“I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;”
1 Timothy 2:1

I usually do intercessions for people especially people looking for the fruit of the #Womb, there was this couple living by us, I have been praying for since 2012, as I went home for #Christmas last year, they showed me their second son, after the first one has been born for over 12 years, I carried him and I said within me "the answer to my prayers"... LET SOMEBODY A VICTORIOUS  SHOUT HALLELUJAH



There was this couple that used to help me alot, they will give me rides and all, make sure I'm not bored during the #Holiday seasons.. So the wife had issues like teeth ache, memory issues, and just stuff to do with old age, and I cried to GOD, FATHER YOU HAVE USED THIS PEOPLE TO BLESS ME YOUR SON, DON'T LET THEM LIVE IN SHAME, and the rest was History, she is doing so much better.
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT A VICTORIOUS   HALLELUJAH



There was a lady who had one of her children living away from her and she wanted the child to move in back with her, the child was too young be on her own and she was making wrong decisions, we prayed and the child came back home, the woman later needed a place to stay with her family for a long time it seemed to be a long standing issue, we prayed and waited on GOD and HE PROVIDED.
EVERY LONG STANDING ISSUE IN YOUR LIFE IS DESTROYED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

LET SOMEBODY SHOUT A VICTORIOUS   HALLELUJAH


There was a time I was attacked, bed bugs I didn't know where they came from, I was tired  of spending money, and I didn't want to make any effort anymore to get rid of them, I told GOD,  "do only what only YOU can do"... There was a quote that came to me during this time of trial, was "GOD gives the biggest battles to HIS STRONGEST SOLDIER" I held on to scriptures... Like
 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. Psalm 91:10
Sleepless nights and bed bugs became a thing of the past
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT A VICTORIOUS   HALLELUJAH

It is over a year now that I do not have anything to do with the doctor GOD has being my sustenance, keeping me healthy and strong...
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT A VICTORIOUS   HALLELUJAH
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Psalm 91:16
During my college days I remembered, all of a sudden I would want to use the bathroom to pee, every 3 minutes or less, and I would pee like I had not used the bathroom the whole day, I held onto scriptures for healing without visiting the doctor, I sought advice from a Nurse and she said go and do some lab test, I was scared that the result will induce some procedures that will reduce my activities with my academic work (because I was in my finals), I refused to complain to anybody but MY GOD.... My healing did not come within 2-3 months, the issue reduced but I wasn't totally healed, I noticed I needed the bathroom every time I grabbed a soda, it took time but the LORD HAS PERFECTED HIS HEALING IN ME, IN JESUS NAME HE WILL PERFECT EVERY HEALTH ISSUE CONCERNING YOU,
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT A VICTORIOUS   HALLELUJAH
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1Peter 2:24
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues Mark 16:17

It was after #Church service and I saw the woman who gave me a bicycle,   she said her daughter was suffering from panic attacks at about 4am in the morning, she will feel like she wanted to die... She said her daughter  has done everything Christian wise, prayed and wondered why GOD never answered...  So I was angry in my #Spirit I was like what nonsense, I told her I would come and see her after church, I prayed with her and her husband, by the next Sunday she said her daughter is fine....
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT A VICTORIOUS   HALLELUJAH


GOD WANTS YOU TO HOLD ON TO HIM AND HE WILL FIX EVERYTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU... DON'T GIVE UP


21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 25 Brethren, pray for us.
1 Thessalonians 5:21-25

Click this link to improve your RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS
http://bit.ly/29Gm3cc

No comments:

Post a Comment