Pages

Thursday 29 September 2016

Pray for 2017 "Peace and Revival"





8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

Isaiah 55:8-10 King James Version (KJV)

As we prepare and plan to end this year in an amazing way and enter into 2017 a year of “Revival and Peace”, these are the prayer points for the monthly Prayer and fasting for the first 7 days of October.

1 Lord we thank you for an amazing 2016, thank you for teaching me on how to be still and know you are GOD. Psalm 10:46

2 Lord thank you for all the people doing this exercise that they are all moving forward and progressing in life, and they all made it well and alive from 2016 to 2017

So we will be praying with Isaiah 55:8-10

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. Isaiah 55:8-10

As we go into 2017, it is important we know the ways of GOD for our lives, the path HE wants to take us on.




33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.
34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
Psalm 119:33-34 King James Version (KJV)


3 LORD help me and teach me your ways, that I will live my life, totally according to your will, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-10

4 LORD help me to trust you with all your mystery, knowing you know the best for me, help me to trust when it is so hard to trust you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

Isaiah 55:8-10 King James Version (KJV)


5 FATHER help every dream, and heart desire to be exceedingly Great and outstanding, abundant in GREAT works for you in my life, be achieved rapidly in starting in 2016 and overflowing over in 2017, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.




14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

6. Get a map of the world and pray over it, that the LORD should please heal our land from all evil, and have mercy, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

6a. LORD help America during this time of election, that the right leader is chosen and the person will lead the people and the world at large on the right path, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Remember the prophecy click this link to find out  http://bit.ly/2dgWsX5

Please let’s pray for the peace of America, and other Nations, those that are against her, will fail as they plan to destroy her and many other nations, IN JESUS NAME.


Give a special Offering on #Sunday, Pray, worship and read your Bible day and night every day, Worship only on the last 1hour day and Night… To improve your relationship with JESUS Click this http://bit.ly/2bWzhUi

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING A PART OF THE WORK OF GOD!

You cannot do this exercise if you have not accepted JESUS as your personal LORD and savior, say these words..

LORD JESUS I COME TO YOU TODAY, KNOWING THAT I AM A SINNER, CLEANSE ME WITH YOUR BLOOD, I ACCEPT YOU INTO MY HEART AS MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, MAKE ME YOUR CHILD TODAY AND LET ME NEVER GO BACK TO THE WORLD, GRANT ME THE GRACE TO SERVE YOU FOREVER, GIVE ME THE COURAGE TO BE ABLE TO SHARE WHAT I HAVE FOUND IN YOU, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.




10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:10 King James Version (KJV)


Welcome to the body of CHRIST, what you have to do is to get yourself a Bible and a Bible planner that can help you read all the promises of GOD, Pray and Worship GOD day and Night, pray that the HOLY SPIRIT will show you which Bible believing church you need to go to. You can click this link http://bit.ly/2bWzhUi to improve your relationship with JESUS….. GOD BLESS YOU.

Hey! #Subscribe to the Blog so you get the latest posts and share this with others... GOD BLESS…. See you next month!

BE STILL AND KNOW HE IS GOD… WATCH WORD FOR 2016

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10 King James Version (KJV)
  




No comments:

Post a Comment