Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

It's a Herod Situation



26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:26King James Version (KJV)


****This little sermon was by pure Revelation of the HOLY SPIRIT 😍 I'm so happy with my #SugarBoo GOD Please Read and Enjoy 😊


I remember last Christmas I was looking for ways to evangelize to a Group of people, I have tried various means and I decided to get Christmas cards and put Christian tracts in them, GOD said "Don't worry about them get some expensive Chocolate for some other Christians that are dear to you for Christmas!"
I was shocked 😳!

Because it was a Herod situation no need to waste my time on people who will never take GOD to heart and ever commit to HIS ways…




When John the Baptist had to rebuke people (Luke 3:4-18) he did it to everyone including Herod, where he was meant to mind his business Luke 3:19, because John was called to prepare the way for JESUS, whereby JESUS was called only to the people of Israel Matthew 15:24….

John should have minded his business when rebuking the Roman Leader like the way JESUS did when HE was asked about Caesar, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar and what is to GOD to GOD" Matthew 22:19-22

At the end Herod was not even saved, he was killed by GOD in Acts 12:23





Moral of the story we need the Guidance of the HOLY SPIRIT concerning every situation.

We can get closer to GOD to know what HIS heart concerning each situation, by Bible reading, Quality worship moments, Praying, Fasting, sharing the Gospel, and many more, make time to take yourself on a retreat to know the heart of GOD.

Draw near to GOD James 4:8-10

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

We need to be guided strictly by the HOLY SPIRIT  concerning every person, issue, situation and many more, that GOD should lead us to and give us the heart to obey and not make our own decisions like the way Jonah did in Jonah 1:3.

This is so we don't waste GOD'S time and our lives most especially….

As we pray and Fast this Monday…


8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.Psalm 32:8King James Version (KJV)


Prayer Point GOD guide me and bless me with the Passion to Obey!

No comments:

Post a Comment