Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

LORD make me #Progressive with you


Moses..  when he was called by GOD in Exodus 3:, he was afraid and didn’t want to go! During his walk with GOD HE became someone that spoke to GOD face to face, asking GOD to show him, HIS GLORY!!


Now therefore, if I have found favor in your sight, please show me now your ways, that I may know you in order to find favor in your sight. Consider too that this nation is your people." - Exodus 33:13



From been afraid to getting confident to know more! This is how our lives with GOD should be like.
Here are some prayer points you can use.

 1. GOD help me grow in my  confidence in YOU.
 2. GOD help me to be a lover of your presence.
 3. GOD give me Grace to step out in Faith.
 4. GOD please teach me your ways.
 5. GOD show me YOUR GLORY.
 6. GOD give me a heart that’s after yours.
 7. GOD grant me favor before you and man, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

  A few more prayer points
 9. Please pray for all the family that lost loved ones in the Ethiopian air crash, that the good LORD will console them and help.
 10. Please pray for those that lost loved ones in the shooting the Brazil, that GOD will be there for them as well.
 11. Please pray for all those that lost loved ones in the building collapse in Lagos Nigeria 🇳🇬, that GOD will comfort them during these hard times, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment