Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

LORD EVERY WORD YOU HAVE FOR ME LET IT BE ACCOMPLISHED!



1. LORD every WORD YOU have spoken concerning me, let everything around me work together for good that they are fulfilled, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 2 Kings 10:10

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11 King James Version (KJV)

2. LORD help me to only associate with the right people that will lift me up, and keep me away from the wrong set of people, IN JESUS NAME AMEN. 2 Kings 10:13-14

140 Deliver me, O Lord, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;
Psalm 140:1 King James Version (KJV)

3. LORD all the days of my life, let me be righteous in your eyes, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21


4. LORD help me to be a true ambassador for YOU, that I will live my whole life totally reconciled to you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20

5. LORD every act that I portray that takes me away from YOU, help me do away with it and love YOU with all of my life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36


 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)

 You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN



Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!


HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment