Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

LORD GROOM ME...




1. LORD help me to be tender hearted and humble towards everything about YOU, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

19 Because thine heart was tender, and thou hast humbled thyself before the Lord, when thou heardest what I spake against this place, and against the inhabitants thereof, that they should become a desolation and a curse, and hast rent thy clothes, and wept before me; I also have heard thee, saith the Lord.
20 Behold therefore, I will gather thee unto thy fathers, and thou shalt be gathered into thy grave in peace; and thine eyes shall not see all the evil which I will bring upon this place. And they brought the king word again. 2 Kings 22:19-20

2. LORD with whatever YOU put in my hand let me be found faithful in it, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Howbeit there was no reckoning made with them of the money that was delivered into their hand, because they dealt faithfully. 2 Kings 22:7

3. LORD help me with my acts, that they be righteous and affect everyone around positively, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34


4. LORD that I maybe dead to everything, and live for you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. Galatians 2:19

5. LORD let everything about my life bring Glory to YOU, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.


And they glorified God in me. Galatians 1:24

 You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN



Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!


HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment