Pages

Saturday 8 August 2015

LORD LET MY LIFE EMPHASIZE YOU ALWAYS…AMEN



1.     LORD let my life emphasize YOU, all the days that I’m alive, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

2.    LORD help me that my way of life will express the fact that YOU are truly risen from the dead, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him. MARK 16:6

3. LORD help me that I find my trust in no one else but YOU, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Psalm 56:11


4. LORD teach me to be proud of YOU all the days of my life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations. Psalm 57:9

5. LORD empower me to obey YOU with all my heart, all the days of my life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. Proverbs 7:1




14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

 You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN



Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


Get the latest and previous  Write-ups  by clicking on this link http://t.co/czgOSxeODi


I will not forget thy word. Psalm 119:16

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!



HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment