Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Pray for the foundation of your life…


If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? Psalm 11:3

There is a true test of what your life is really about at the end of the day, some Christians fail at the end of the day when challenges arise, they begin to doubt GOD or become hopeless or sometimes just accept things the way they present themselves. You have to pray about the foundation of your life.

1. LORD JESUS be the foundation of my life, be the only reason of my life, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

2. LORD JESUS whatever is taking your place as the foundation of my life, LORD remove it, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10 King James Version (KJV)


3. LORD keep me faithful, that my eyes are always on YOU as the foundation of my life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Isaiah 26:3 King James Version (KJV)


14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

 You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN



Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

Get the latest and previous  Write-ups  by clicking on this link http://t.co/czgOSxeODi


I will not forget thy word. Psalm 119:16

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!



HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment