Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

JESUS…. LIFT MY LIFE TO ANOTHER STANDARD…


14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

1. LORD the impossible in my life LORD help me accomplish all now, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. Luke 18:27

2. LORD humble my heart to believe every one of your WORDS, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein. Luke 18:17

3. LORD as I have decided to follow you with my life, every inheritance of me in YOU, let it manifest in every area of my life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren: the Lord is their inheritance, as he hath said unto them. Deuteronomy 18:2


4. LORD set me apart from the people in the world, let my life be tagged #EXCELLENT in all areas in #LIFE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

The righteous is more excellent than his neighbour: but the way of the wicked seduceth them. Proverbs 12:26

5. LORD thank you for making NIGERIA, where YOUR GLORY shines #Greatly, that all men of the earth will like to come and see her, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
Isaiah 60:2 King James Version (KJV)

14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
Habakkuk 2:14 King James Version (KJV)

6. Thank YOU LORD for a great and awesome Election, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high. Psalms 7:17

You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN

GOD BLESS YOU!




HAVE A NICE DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment