Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

LORD help me…


70 Make haste, o God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.
Psalm 70:1 King James Version (KJV)

1.  LORD help me to abide in your LIGHT that I will never leave, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. John 12:46

2.  LORD help me to abide by your commandments forever, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. John 12:50

3. LORD teach me to be self-disciplined, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.Drive out sin then you can posses your possession!
Proverbs 25:28 King James Version (KJV)

4. LORD in an area that I have been forgotten, and all that is meant is not given to me, FATHER remember me and fight for me, IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

But Zelophehad, the son of Hepher, the son of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, had no sons, but daughters: and these are the names of his daughters, Mahlah, and Noah, Hoglah, Milcah, and Tirzah.
And they came near before Eleazar the priest, and before Joshua the son of Nun, and before the princes, saying, The Lord commanded Moses to give us an inheritance among our brethren. Therefore according to the commandment of the Lord he gave them an inheritance among the brethren of their father.
Joshua 17:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

5. FATHER every sin in my life LORD HELP take it out of my life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN (Joshua 17:13-18)
Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
Psalm 51:9 King James Version (KJV)

6. Thank GOD that HE has won over the purpose and plan of Nigeria, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18


7. LORD thank you for a wonderful election, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Ephesians 5:20

8. LORD thank you for a wonderful regime ahead, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:


Psalms 50:14

You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN

GOD BLESS YOU!





HAVE A NICE DAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment