Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

LORD lead me….


11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Psalm 86:11 King James Version (KJV)


1. LORD help me to make best use of your #LIGHT in my life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. John 12:35

2. LORD help me to believe in YOUR LIGHT, that I abide in YOU forever, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. John 12:36

3. LORD help me to give as you direct me to, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

13 And unto Caleb the son of Jephunneh he gave a part among the children of Judah, according to the commandment of the Lord to Joshua, even the city of Arba the father of Anak, which city is Hebron.
Joshua 15:13 King James Version (KJV)


4. LORD for every instruction you have given me to live with, help me to obey them, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. (Joshua 16:9-10).
10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
Psalm 143:10 King James Version (KJV)

5. LORD let my heart be all about you, following your lead forgetting about seeking #Glory for myself but for YOU only, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory. Proverbs 25:27

6. Thank GOD that HE has won over the purpose and plan of Nigeria, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18


7. LORD thank you for a wonderful election, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Ephesians 5:20

8. LORD thank you for a wonderful regime ahead, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
Psalms 50:14

You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN

GOD BLESS YOU!






HAVE A NICE DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment