Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

LORD grant me Grace……



20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
Romans 5:20 King James Version (KJV) 

1.  LORD grant me the Grace to always forgive, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends. Proverbs 17:9

2. LORD as I am a Christian for you, let me live a life that obeys the law as well, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. Romans 3:31


3. LORD help me to live by #Grace, forgetting every form of works, just existing solely by YOUR #Grace, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. Romans 3:30

4. LORD let every area of my life show kindness to everyone, whether I am willing or not, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

And now the Lord shew kindness and truth unto you: and I also will requite you this kindness, because ye have done this thing. 2 Samuel 2:6

5. LORD I resist every spirit of rebellion, in my life, Grace of GOD ravage me and make my life like that of JESUS (2 Samuel 3:23-39), IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2 King James Version (KJV)


 
You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS (James 4:8)… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN


Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

 GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment