Pages

Friday 24 April 2015

LORD IMPROVE ME



And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)

1. LORD grant me the Grace to live in peace with everyone in JESUS NAME, AMEN.

18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
Romans 12:18 King James Version (KJV)

2. LORD teach me to appreciate what you have given me, and quit focusing on things that are not working in my life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Psalm 90:12 King James Version (KJV)


3. LORD help me to treat people in a respectable manner, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.
Proverbs 24:23

4. LORD let me be able to forget all that is happening around me, and dwell in your #Peace, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen. Romans 15:33

5. LORD teach me to receive others as YOU have received me, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God. Romans 15:7


 You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN


Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!



HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment