Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

LORD teach me to live for you



1. LORD teach me that I may walk in your fear and the comfort of the HOLY GHOST!

Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied. Acts 9:31

2. LORD take out everything in my life that signifies doubt, that I will totally believe in you all the time, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

And it was known throughout all Joppa; and many believed in the Lord. Acts 9:35-42

3. LORD teach me to live for you that I will be wise enough to live and inherit your #GLORY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools. Proverbs 3:35


4. LORD grow my heart to totally be for YOU, that all the evil of this world won’t be found in me, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. [Judges 18-19 ]

14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 King James Version (KJV)

5. LORD when things are not working out, give me the Grace to wait on your for victory,  IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. [Read Judges 20]

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Psalm 73:26 King James Version (KJV)


6. LORD create in the youths a clean heart, and renew a right SPIRIT within them, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10 King James Version (KJV)

7. LORD thank you for blessing NIGERIA to spring forth into a NEW NATION, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6

 8.Thank GOD that HE has won over the purpose and plan of Nigeria, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.


1 Thessalonians 5:18

 You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1Ln79kN

GOD BLESS YOU!




HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment